Monday, March 9, 2009

Henry Firsts

The Klancher Family Blog is back by popular demand (here you go Pam). Just to make sure there is no confusion since it has been some time since the last post, this post contains no pictures of little girls dressed in pink dresses, no pictures of ugly green sweatshirts and no pictures of the University of North Dakota Fighting Sue, err Sioux. Hopefully there is no confusion as to which Klancher family this represents. Here goes, not in any particuar order...

First Super Bowl



First Dog Jealous That I Get All of the Attention



First "Real" Hair Cut



First Actual Hair Cut



First Time on an Airplane



First Vacation



First Sausage Party (1 Couch, 3 Dudes - Where are the ladies?)



First Thanksgiving



First Christmas Tree



First Attempt at the Klancher Christmas Card



First Basket



First Picture with Santa (Yup, in a bar)



First Christmas Gift



First Christmas Morning



First Girlfriend?



First Time Playing with Barbie



First Band T-Shirt (AC/DC)



First Hand-Me-Down Vikings Outfit from My Dad - Greg (left) 1982, Henry (right) 2009



First Macalester Men's Basketball Victory



TBD


(yikes...0-25 season, so I guess that will have to wait until next year)







First Time My Dad Was Photographed by My Mom Picking Up Rigley's Poop (a full winter collection at that) After Work in a Full Suit Despite My Parents Buying Rigley Contingent Upon My Dad Never Having to Pick Up Her Poop (If I could say anything besides "DA, DA, DA", I would probably say "push over")



No comments: