Thanks for posting the Klancher Family Blog. Mom and I thought about doing that when you were born but it never got done for a variety of reasons. We thought Henry looked like he was enjoying the parade. We also think Henry does not look quite as much like Greg when he did when he was born -- maybe that's a good thing!
Congrats to you and Catie! We look forward to more updates on the blog.
Henry's first baby joke:
FIRST CHILD A guy calls the hospital.
He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going into labor!"
The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?"
Nice going Greggy! It will be fun to check the site and watch Henry grow. Keep posting photos! I asked Deron what he liked best about his new cousin and he said "His hair was nice and soft Mom!" If Ethan could say more than "kitty" and "hi" I'm sure he'd say he is excited to have a boy cousin to wrestle with. You and Catie are going to make great parents...you are very relaxed and seem like you've done this before. I guess having a dog first helps huh! Love you guys! Beth
3 comments:
Hi Greg, Catie, Henry, and Rigley,
Thanks for posting the Klancher Family Blog. Mom and I thought about doing that when you were born but it never got done for a variety of reasons. We thought Henry looked like he was enjoying the parade. We also think Henry does not look quite as much like Greg when he did when he was born -- maybe that's a good thing!
Congrats to you and Catie! We look forward to more updates on the blog.
Henry's first baby joke:
FIRST CHILD
A guy calls the hospital.
He says, "You gotta send help! My wife's going into labor!"
The nurse says, "Calm down. Is this her first child?"
He says, "No! This is her husband!"
Grandpa and Grandma Klancher
Nice going Greggy! It will be fun to check the site and watch Henry grow. Keep posting photos! I asked Deron what he liked best about his new cousin and he said "His hair was nice and soft Mom!" If Ethan could say more than "kitty" and "hi" I'm sure he'd say he is excited to have a boy cousin to wrestle with. You and Catie are going to make great parents...you are very relaxed and seem like you've done this before. I guess having a dog first helps huh! Love you guys! Beth
The whole female contingent of the London office was oohing and ahhing. I'm very proud of Henry's display of patriotism.
Post a Comment